We are so excited to unveil one of the most exciting additions to our business – the Postpartum HealHer Program.
“Welcome to PowHer.Fit’s Post Partum HealHer program, designed specifically for mothers looking to rehabilitate from the physical trauma of child-birth. Congratulations if you just welcomed a new addition into your family; we hope this program kick-starts your recovery, and we hope you will let other mothers and even grandmothers know what is included here can help any mother recover from pregnancy related complications they have experienced and lived with for years.
We’re here to bring knowledge of the human body and my years of experience working with other mothers right here to your screen in order to help guide you through a safe yet comprehensive rehabilitation program.
Now is not the time to pursue your most physically demanding fitness aspirations. This is instead an opportunity to set aside this one block of time a day to take care of yourself in a season of life when the rest of your day is devoted to your family and other obligations.
This 6 week program is designed to restore normal function and feeling to areas of the body that atrophy during pregnancy and injure during delivery. We have taken into consideration that some of you have experienced perfectly normal pregnancies, while others have had high-risk complications and surgical deliveries. Every movement has been carefully selected to consider the limitations of most if not all outcomes, but we’ve designed an almost endless amount of customization options so that everyone can scale this program to their ability level and their rate of progress. From everyone here at PowHer.Fit, we are so excited for what has already happened in your life, and even more excited about what is to come.”
Within the program, you’ll notice it is a 6 week course that is completely customizable to your comfort/skill level. If you take your time reading and watching through the videos we have put together for the course, it will all start to make sense how you can use this program guideline to work for your own customized postpartum healing for your body over the next 6 weeks!
Disclaimer: You should ALWAYS consult your physician before beginning an exercise program. The normal recovery time is 6 weeks, but please consult your own doctor to get permission to begin exercising as every recovery is different. This program is NOT designed to diagnose or treat any medical disease or condition. Your participation in this program is voluntary. Cease exercise if pain occurs.
Now for some FAQ’s sent in by current and prospective PowHer.fit Members:
- What is the cost of the Postpartum HealHer program?
- As long as you have an active monthly membership within the www.PowHer.fit web app ($49 recurring monthly or $507 recurring yearly), then you have access to all of our programs including the PostPartum HealHer Program. You can purchase a either a Monthly Subscription HERE or a Yearly Subscription (almost 2 months free) HERE. If you’re already a PowHer.fit Member, you can enroll in the Postpartum HealHer Program HERE.
- Is this program only for women who have recently given birth?
- This program is designed for women who have underwent child birth, but it can be for women who had children years ago and never got back into shape as well as women who are just now released to start working out again after an injury or surgery. All of our programs come with Modified movement options, but this program would be the best starting point for something needing to take it easy and adapt their way back into a workout regiment!
- Can this program be done at home?
- Absolutely! The program is tailorable for either a gym membership or at home. For the home program, we teach you how to use household items to do your training movements. We do encourage you getting a gym membership if possible, because they can come with complimentary child care. This will really give you the time to dedicate to yourself during this recovery/healing process for your body.
- How many weeks postpartum do I need to be to start this program?
- Typically 6 weeks following your doctor/caretaker’s instructions. Some women are ready to go sooner and some women who had more traumatic births or are more high risk patients may need to wait longer.
- Will there be specific workouts for Diastasis Recti Issues?
- Absolutely! There’s a full detail over a video talking about this issue and helping teach you how to make daily improvements for this issue in addition to the Postpartum HealHer Workouts.
- Between Strength 1.0, PowHer Pair: Booty & Abs or Postpartum HealHer, which program is going to focus on tightening and toning the belly area the most?
- Postpartum HealHer is most definitely the least strenuous of the 3 – and rightfully so! This is a healing process for most women and shouldn’t be pushed or rushed. If you are Postpartum, we suggest focusing on Postpartum program FIRST to regain your strength and become more comfortable before adding more strenuous workouts. This is not the time to push your fitness level to the extreme. Overall Strength 1.0 and PowHer Pair: Booty & Abs will do more toning of the tummy area because there’s heavier weight and resistance involved. Postpartum HealHer does focus on rejuvenating the tummy while also strengthening it, but this is a HEALING and recovery program.
- If I’m a current PowHer.fit Member, how can I start the Postpartum HealHer program?
- You’ll simply “enroll” to the program and begin! Easy peasy!
- How can I become a PowHer.fit Member if I’m new around here?
- What if I have more questions in general about PowHer.fit?
- Then be sure to read our website’s FAQ linked here. You can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Thanks for reading more about our newest program! Let us know if you have any additional questions!