“Powher.fit” (referred to as “we”, “us”, “our” or “Powher.fit”) in this policy primarily refers to Powher.fit LLC, the main operating company of the Powher.fitgroup, and, where appropriate, to other companies in the PowHER.fit company or other entities over which Powher.fit exercises management control. Powher.fit is the “data controller” of all personal data that is collected and used about our customers for the purposes of privacy and data protection laws, principles and regulations which may apply in your country.
Powher.fit is committed to protecting our customer privacy and takes its responsibility regarding the security of customer information and data very seriously. We will be clear and transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with that information or data.
This Policy sets out the following:
- What personal data we collect and process about you in connection with your relationship with us as a customer and through your use of our website, apps, mobile applications, and online services;
- Where we obtain the data from;
- What we do with that data;
- How we store the data;
- The persons to which we transfer or disclose personal data;
- How we deal with your data protection rights;
- How we comply with the data protection rules.
- That personal data is collected and processed in accordance with applicable data protection laws.